14/11/2011

Someone important

Do you have someone that always raise you up just by their appearance? I mean they don't need to know who you are, but you know them and they are important enough so you can think about them when everything is sucks? The feeling for them is more than love, you could love, then break up; married then divorce, but for someone important, they're always there.

Happy birthday Se7en! Thank you for always sing goods song for me, warm me up by your warm heart, lighten up my day with your smile, and drive me crazy with all your cuteness.... aww I can't stop listing what you've done to me. ~  I made this edit at his birthday, but I was totally forget about posting it here T_T"




And last but not least. Have u ever seen my face? Ok I gave u half of it ;o; Say hi to my "sonny boy" Tiny :

No comments:

Post a Comment