04/04/2012

Events in my week.

Few photos of something happens in my life past 10 days :P




Left to right, top to bottom :

- What I wore and make up before I went to shopping with my friends in London. Make up worn :
Nars Pro-Prime Pore refining primer oil-free
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Benefits Hoola Bronzer
Nars Angelika Blush
Relvon matte lipstick in Strawberry Suede (discontinued)
Dolly Wink Volume Mascara

- My new bad boy! From the brand Underground, as seen on 2NE1 and Big Bang <3

- Japanese Green tea ice cream! I just love it sooooooooo much TT.TT Why don't they sell them in Manchester???

- The cat at train station, a true star haha. He is angry all time, look at that big fat face :P

- Fresh mint tea and Strawberry Tart at my favorite coffe/tea/wine shop in Covent Garden, London. Never try to remember its name though....

- Take my friend to see Big Ben. At that day I was almost die because of my feet @_@


How was your week? xx

2 comments:

  1. d'aw you look lovely~ ♥ and i adoreee those shoes. i actually have a pair that looks like yours, but yeah, more cute-looking vibe i think. i plan to buy a pair of oxford shoes soon :D we haven't talked for a while, hope you're still doing fine [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still doing good until now, before uni start again lol. I didn't see you on FB? Stick with twitter huh? my twitter keeps unfollowing many ppl still have to try to follow them again >"<

    ReplyDelete