24/11/2012

The beauty of so many things

I rarely have time to blog these days. I do miss blogging and wish if I have more time for it. Here are some pics from Instagram. Follow me @theavu I update very often on there.




Sketching of a finished project. This time I tried to combine both hand drawing and computer. Need to work a bit more on the figure though.


I love handmade stuffs. The rabbit ones are from Fushigi shop, others are my own creation. Let me know if you interested on buying one, available in many colors.


The beauty of a mess on my desk. I always make sure I have everything I would need around me. Lip balm, hand cream, hair comb, my bracelet, tape measure and of course one of my most favorite mask Skinfood Aloe Vera.

A starter dish at a birthday dinner I attended recently. Doesn't taste as good as it looks though.

1 comment: