24/01/2013

Dreamers Guide.

Hi~

How are you guys doing? I hope everything is well ^^
It's been a long time since the last time I post something but as I mentioned before I don't have time for blog anymore, but don't worry I still love blogging and everytime I got time to do it I feel very happy. My 2nd year as a fashion student is going really well, I just got results of my 1st term yesterday and I passed everything with not-so-bad marks, have to say I was lazy as usual lol.

Anyway I got an illustration that I did the other day and few pictures of...my face. Hope you enjoy! This weather is so cold really have no motivation to do anything nicely. 


Dreamers guide.


I just really into floral lately...


Me and my baby boy! We were trying to make a horror movie poster. Look how big he has grown now! Can't believe I have had him for 5 months already, he's a very happy bunny!


Essie "Cute as a button" - A gorgeous bright coral shade that goes on very nicely with one coat and create the gel like texture so nice I love it!


I wear red lips quite often, it just never been too much for my face and is a wonderful weapon to fight the tiredness in this weather. And a pink blush! I still love my No.7 Limited edition cream blush and my HG powder blush Nars Angelika. 



Hope you are all well and stay warm <3


1 comment: