08/03/2013

Fashion Illustration

I'm busy (again) with Uni. I know it's strange but I always feel happy that I can be busy doing fashion. People ask me why I love fashion as they could see I'm not exactly a shopaholic girl - the kind of girl the people often think about when it comes to fashion lover. I love nice clothes, that's true. But I love making nice clothes even more. I'm happiest when I'm with fashion, that I can draw something and make something. 

Here is the fashion illustration project at uni. We have to do 4 but the other 3 are still in process. We have to do a fashion illustration based on the signature style of a famous illustrator, I chose RĂ©ne Gurau, his work is fantasic!


1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your skills. the way you do this fashion illustration project, amazing. No words for your work. Keep it up the good work.

    Home Shopping in Bahawalpur

    ReplyDelete