16/12/2011

Christmas haul~

Yay for new post ^_^ I finished my 1st term today and went shopping to prepare going home this Sunday morning. Can't wait to see my little Hanoi in winter <3

This haul is most of product that I wanted to try then decided to buy them for Christmas. I think I wouldn't need to buy new product for at least 6 months... oh well just saying :P



First is Sigma Makeup brushes. I've been always wanted to try but I always confuse what to buy >"< I love their Flat top Kabuki brush but for the rest I have no idea... They have few brush set before but no one win my heart. Then they release this series with 4 famous cities : Tokyo (Pink), Paris (Red), New York (Black - why so boring), and London (Brown with 18K gold). Then, I was confuse again T_T Because I love both Tokyo and London ( as a city) but I can't buy both kits rite? Because they are limited edition and are selling very fast. After few days, I decided to go with London since it has 18K Gold! I'm very impress with all the brushes include, very useful, I won't waste any!

£49.99 at love-makeup.com (For UK readers) or sigmabeauty.com ( for International US reader)




Yay for drugstore lips products! Omg I'm not often have good experience with drugstore lips product but these 3 defo won my heart! Revlon matte lipstick in 002 Pink Pout and 003 Mauve it Over. I heard a lot of good things about Revlon matte lipstick but never try before, and now they have a space in my make up collection ^^ 002 is a baby dolly pink, 003 is like a matte version of my Chanel Rouge Coco. They are true matte but super moisture, you won't get a dry lips at all. Also Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 190 Pin up is my absolutely favorite lip gloss! It's a hot pink gloss with no shimmer, remind me of a Bobbi Brown lipgloss I like before but can't remember the name now. I like to pair it with Revlon 002 Pink Pout to archive baby pink lips!  

Available in Boots



My most favorite product of this haul is Stilla Living the life in Laguna palette. You can't go wrong with Stilla! It has 4 beautiful eyeshadows, 2 blushers, and a mirror. And guess what, it's only £10 I love the blusher on my super fair skin. Stilla also have some other version of this palette and other palette which is also very good. Check them out at beautybay.com!

Forget to mention L'Oreal single eyeshadow. It's a lovely silver shade. Very pigmented! I think I'll try to get more shades ^^


My very first highlighter <3 I always want to try it since I saw Lisa Eldridge used them. She designed them to so yeah I believe in her! No.7 Skin Illuminator in Pink. It comes with a brush, and you only need a small amount to archive a healthy glow. Available in all Boots store. 



Then Nail products! I got 3 Rimmel London Nail Polish ( Professional Finish range) in Black Pearl (black with shimmer), Urban Purple (pinky plum) and Camouflage Chic ( kind of kaki green). I always love Rimmel London nail polish, they are definitely underrated! Black Pearl reminds me of Chanel Black Pearl but much cheaper ^^
And I got 3 nail wrap/sticker. Aren't they lovely ^^

All of them available in Boots.



Boots having a special sales today so I got this HUGE vanity case with full of bath body product for only £25! Could you believe it >"< It's very very big with a cute red bow. Inside are Soap&Glory products. For 25 bucks I got 1 hand cream, 1 foot cream, 1 body spray, 1 face soap, 2 bath and shower gel, 1 body scrub, 1 body butter, 1 cleansing wipes, and one lipgloss. I think I'll give my mom the face soap since I don't like the scrub, the lipgloss was nice but when I apply it on my lip I feel like it burning my lips o.O I told you my skin and lips is freaking allergic with drugstore lips and face make up products, only some are lucky to jump into my make up collection T_T. Other things is smell good, cute packaging. Should be a lovely gift for your mom, your wife, your girlfriend or even to treat yourself. I love the most is the vanity case I could store my make up and other stuffs in it ^^   



So that's it! Hope you like my post and yea.. Merry Christmas everybody ^^

3 comments:

  1. the lipgloss burns because it's a plumping one it should burn a bit,don't worry you don't have an allergy to it.
    i really want to get this stila palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thank you. I never have any plumping one since my lip is big already that's why I don't know!

    And yeah I think for 10 bucks Stilla Palette is such a bargain for me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the nail purchases!

    I want to try the nail wraps someday.

    Merry Belated Christmas to you.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete