31/12/2011

2012

Sorry for being MIA for a long time. I'm still in Vietnam for holiday, but I'll be back UK next weekend, then might do a review on my addiction : blush <3 I got some very interesting shades to show, but it should take me few weeks to complete, so stay stune! I'd fill you with other post so you won't boring at reading my silly blog.


So 2011 has gone, for me 2011 is full of excited moments, some is really hurtful but I've been grow up a lot. I hope that 2012 would be nice for me, that's my dreams might have a chance come true. Also, all you guys - my very first readers <3 I wish you all a happy new year, full of happiness and dreams come true. If God does exist, may he bless you all.  


Also, I really wanted to do my 2011 favorite before the year ends, but I'm in Vietnam now means I don't have all of them to show you, so I might do 2011 and January favorite when I back :) Thank you for understanding ;D


Se7en is the cutest guy in the world, who thinks he is almost 28 now? My ahjusshi ( the way you call much older man in Korean) is still the best!


2012 Resolutions :


- Become a better fashion students at Uni a.k.a study harder. 
- Work harder as a freelance photographer.
- Love Se7en/CDW/#loveofmylife more and more ♥ Don't mess with me I'm a crazy fangirl what do you except??
- Keep my room #tidyforever
- Try to not #foreveralone anymore?!
- Get recognized by Christopher Bailey ( I'm a daydreamer, thers is no tax for dreams why don't you dream bigger?) 
- Read more books but try to not read 2 or 3 books per day like before o_o
- More friend less enemy.
- Spend time for my blog.
- Try to not buy expensive make up product lol.
- Still being a good girl. 
- Buy my very first highheel...
- Copy new songs to my MP3...
- Got a Cheetah as new pet.
- Kill Lena Fuiji because she's still damn beautiful.
- I want to put "losing weight" but it's impossible so I think "Fit in size 14" is better lol.


OK that's all. Happy new year everyone ♥


Songs list for you : 


Se7en - Somebody Else http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RShyfAPYfvk

Haley - Midnight Light http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWtMLH591Y&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment