06/12/2011

Coco Chanel

I can tell now I'm a Chanel fan, not only fashion but beauty product.

Today after class I stopped by Chanel counter in House of Fraser, and couldn't leave without getting new product T_T First I just want to get a lipstick that more natural, rosy color, but then decide to buy one more product.


Firstly, I got a Rouge Coco Hydrating crème lip colour in #13 Gardénia.


It's a lovely rosy pink color, with shimmer. Since my lips are pretty pigmented, this color give my lip a natural rosy pink which I adore beside bright color. But I don't like the shimmer which is kind of silver color that I hate because it gives you kind of frosty finish, make you look sick, I still prefer mutilcolor shimmer for lipstick. So I wear it with my NARS Super Orgasm lip gloss that have very lovely gold shimmer or maybe I'd wear it with my Shu Uemura lip gloss in PK333S ( a sheer pink with mutilcolor shimmer) . So far happy with this lipstick, I think it could be my everyday lipstick when I don't want to wear bright color.

..............................................

Then when I wait the lady at Chanel counter find the lipstick for me, I take a look at the famous Chanel Illusion D'ombre cream eyeshadow. This is the new eyeshadow range of Chanel comes in 6 shades, I got #83 Illusoire which probably the most famous one. The lady told me that this shade is sold out and she just got only 2 left. Since I always want to try them when I watched Lisa Eldridge's video (My all time favorite make up artist <3) and when I swatched it, I decided to buy. It's also come with a lovely brush, everytime I buy Chanel products I always feel I'm treated very well <3

It's a very pretty shade <3 Kind of taupe, purple with the silver shimmer. First I thought it similar with my Bobbi Brown long wear cream eyeshadow in #7 Starry Purple, but when I got home when swatch them, they are tottaly different. Bobbi Brown one is more purple, while Chanel is kind of taupe with hint of purple; the shimmer is different that Bobbi Brown got multil color shimmer. The texture is different too, Chanel remind me of Giorgio Armani Eye To Kill eyeshadow, but more softer. Here is the picture of them, right is Bobbi Brown and left is Chanel :




Then I gave you a picture of Chanel D'ombre in my eyes, sorry for poorly application, I just apply it all over my eyelid, bring it down to my lower lashline, use Make up forever gold pigment at inner conner and apply my Dolly Wink mascara :




I really love this eyeshadow, I think I'll get more! But poor me most of them sold out TT_TT That's ok because I will transit at Paris when I take a flight back home this Christmas, gonna do some duty free!

No comments:

Post a Comment